- This meeting will be held online. All presentation times are Eastern Standard Time.
- Meeting fee is $10.00 for KOPA members. (Your 2020 dues will be collected as part of the registration.) $70.00 total.
- You are eligible to register at KOPA member rate if you work in KY or you work for a company that has an office in KY.
- It is $100.00 for non-members.
- Please note: If you cannot show up for the live event on June 11th and/or June 12th, you will not receive a refund as the event will be recorded and you will be able to attend the recorded sessions until July 31, 2020.
- You do not need to attend every session if you have a scheduling conflict as you can come back to the recorded sessions after the event is over up until July 31, 2020. So, no refunds.
- You will receive credits for the sessions that you attend regardless of the day.
TDLR continuing education requirements are waived for all individual licenses expiring in March, April, May, and June 2020.
Licensees still need to submit their renewal applications, pay the required fees, and TDLR will check their criminal histories, but they will not need to complete any TDLR-required continuing education this licensing cycle. (§51.405, Occupations Code)
Note: TDLR is not authorized to waive continuing education requirements imposed by a certifying or credentialing entity other than TDLR. If a certifying entity requires continuing education to maintain certification, and certification is required for Texas licensure, then that continuing education must be completed.
If the certifying entity waives continuing education or allows it to be completed on a delayed basis due to COVID-19, then you may follow the certifying entity’s policy.
The only two certifying entities for individuals who are licensed in prosthetics and orthotics would be: