- This meeting will be held online. All presentation times are Eastern Standard Time.
- Meeting fee is $10.00 for KOPA members. (Your 2020 dues will be collected as part of the registration.) $70.00 total.
- You are eligible to register at KOPA member rate if you work in KY or you work for a company that has an office in KY.
- It is $100.00 for non-members.
- Please note: If you cannot show up for the live event on June 11th and/or June 12th, you will not receive a refund as the event will be recorded and you will be able to attend the recorded sessions until July 31, 2020.
- You do not need to attend every session if you have a scheduling conflict as you can come back to the recorded sessions after the event is over up until July 31, 2020. So, no refunds.
- You will receive credits for the sessions that you attend regardless of the day.
After two very successful years at the Indiana Wesleyan University Conference Centers – 2018 Louisville and 2017 Lexington – the Kentucky O&P Association switched it up and headed over to the Hyatt Regency Lexington. The meeting was held June 13-14, 2019. A great time was had by all!
8.5 credits available. Exhibit Hall Kick Off Reception Thursday night. All day sessions on Friday.
NEW FOR 2019!
6:00pm-8:00pm Welcome Reception in the Exhibitor Hall with Exhibitors!
Friday, June 14, 2019 – 7.5 credits
7:30am-8:00am Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00am Welcome, Andrew Domb, CPO/L, KOPA President
8:00am-9:30am General Sessions – Medicare Success Through Education, Ashley DeCoteau, CGS, Jurisdiction B
9:30am-10:00am Functional Solutions for Partial Hand Amputations, Hannah Smith, Naked Prosthetics
10:00am-10:30am AM Coffee Break with Exhibitors
10:30am-12:00pm General Sessions – Creating Meaningful Lower Limb Prosthetic Outcomes: Preliminary Findings of a 12-Month Pilot, Brian Gustin, CP, Forensic Prosthetic & Orthotic Consulting Services
10:30am-12:00pm Tech Talk – Fabrication Troubleshooting, Daniel Hickey, Bulldog Tools
10:30am-12:00pm Practice Management – Preparing Your Practice for Sale, Don Hardin
12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch with Exhibitors
1:00pm-2:30pm CAD/CAM Technology for Lower Limb Orthotics, Ray Speelman, CP, COF, WillowWood
1:00pm-2:30pm Lower Limb Prosthetics – Bionic Technology by Ossur!, Wayne Fichtel, CP, Ossur
2:30pm-3:00pm PM Snack Break with Exhibitors
Exhibitor Tear Down at 3:00pm
3:00pm-5:00pm All Carbon AFOs are NOT Created Equal andThe Next Generation of Carbon AFOs, Noel Chladek, CO
3:00pm-5:00pm (continued) Lower Limb Prosthetics – Bionic Technology by Ossur!, Wayne Fichtel, CP
KOPA 2019 Meeting Newsletters