Check out the COVID-19 resource page on the CEC website.
There are links on there – state by state.
Let us know if you have anything you think we should add.
Please let us know if you’ve had difficulty accessing any of the resources, agencies, etc., so that we can make a note.
- Get Stimulus payment updates from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) delays federal tax filing until July 15, and offers advice for deducting COVID-19 costs from your taxes.
- Qualified taxpayers can get free help from the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service.
- Learn about the CARES act.
- Federal Student Aid has information for students, borrowers, and parents.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid has guidance for Medicare recipients and Medicare providers.
- Administration for Community Living offers information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
- Department of Veterans Affairs is caring for Veterans.
- Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center gives guidance for healthcare providers.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) is a federally funded, state-run benefits program. Also known as welfare, TANF helps families achieve independence after experiencing temporary difficulties.
- Tennessee Society of O&P
- Texas Society of O&P Professionals
- Alabama P&O Association
- Kentucky O&P Association
- Midwest Chapter AAOP
- Georgia Society of O&P
- New York Chapter AAOP